Return to site

The BitCoin BitClub Guide - Part 7

· Bitcoin,BitClub Network,Crypto Currency

If you want to purchase Bitcoin as an investment and you want to join the BitClub Network Company, so that BitClub can mine Bitcoin on your behalf to grow a stable and increasing investment for you, please Join BitClub Here For Free. Once you join, you will be set up with a free lead account and receive follow up emails detailing how you can create a Bitcoin investment account with The BitClub Network. For any answers to questions Contact Clyde Thorburn Here.


Mining Pool 2. Each share costs $1,000 USD and just like Pool 1 the total Bitcoin earned will be split among all members in the pool and paid out. Each share earns 60% profit with the other 40% being used to fund the mining operation and to purchase additional mining shares. Mining Pool 3. Each share cost $2,000 USD and the total Bitcoin earned will be split among all members in the pool and paid out. Each share earns 70% profit with the other 30% being used to fund the mining operation and to purchase additional mining shares. Example. Using Mine 1, if the total Bitcoin mined for the day = 1 BTC and there are 100 shares outstanding then each share would earn .01 BTC. From this total 50% of it would be paid directly to member as profit (.005 BTC) and the other 50% (.005 BTC) would be used to fund the mining operation costs and to purchase additional shares. So if the value of 1 Bitcoin = $500 USD and you have 1 share then you would earn $5 USD (.01 BTC) of which $2.50 is paid to you and $2.50 is used to purchase an additional share on your behalf. In this case you would purchase an additional .005 shares with your $2.50 and you would have a total of 1.005 shares going into the next day that you are now earning on.

Each full share purchased will last for 1000 days. The reason we set this to 1000 days is due to the constant increase in calculations and computing power required as the math gets more difficult to mine Bitcoin (or other Crypto Currency). Therefore, we have identified this 1000 day window as an ideal time frame based on how the market is today and this might be subject to change on future partial shares repurchases. When you purchase a share of any pool your 1000 day mining contract will not start for 30 days. You will see a total of 1030 days until the shares expire, after the 30 days countdown you will begin earning daily and accumulating partial shares. We have built in this 30 days buffer to account for setting up the mining equipment. This also applies to partial shares. Re-purchases. The minimum re-purchase amount to buy a partial share is 0.5% of the full share price in each pool. Each day you will see a portion of the mining earnings paid to your wallet and another portion will be set aside to repurchase additional shares. You will see the balance grow under “unused” repurchases until it reaches the .5% of the total, at this point a new partial share will be automatically purchased and you can track all partial share re-purchases in the tables above or on the Order History page. For 100% Re-purchases: If you set the pools to push back 100% of your earnings into re-purchases you will earn partial shares faster. Please note that when you have any pool set to 100% you will not see any entries on the daily mining payouts because you are earning back 0%.

Join the BitClub Network. In order to join BitClub Network you must get Bitcoin to pay with. BitClub do not accept anything other than Bitcoin so depending on the country you live in you must convert your currency into Bitcoin and then use the Bitcoin to sign up for BitClub Network. BitClub price everything in USD so that BitClub have a standard price for their products (but BitClub do not accept USD or any other fiat currency). To sign up, you will need to pay a one-time $99 USD membership fee that will give you a lifetime access to the BitClub platform and allow you to participate in the BitClub mining pool shares and any other opportunity BitClub provide in the future. You must pay this first to activate your account before purchasing any other products. Full Membership Includes the following. Earn commissions through the BitClub referral program. Training and education about Bitcoin mining. BitClub Digital Wallet to store and transfer Bitcoin. Full access to our exclusive Bitcoin Mining pools. ClubCoin Opportunity. Get Free ClubCoin (CLUB). When you send Bitcoin from your Bitcoin Wallet to the BTC address provided on the invoice it has to be verified by the network 6 times before it will be marked as confirmed and accepted. This process usually takes about 10 minutes to 1 hour.

Read more about Bitcoin and The BitClub Network.

All Posts

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly